Complete Cremation Package $795.00
Peace-of-Mind Cremation Process
All cremations are performed by trained professionals at our family-owned crematory in Eureka. Your loved one never leaves our safety or our care! Our 5-Step Positive Identification System insures your peace-of-mind.
Thank you for choosing Humboldt Cremation & Funeral Service. We are a family-owned business and the first low-cost cremation service provider in Humboldt County. Since 2008, we have served many hundreds of Humboldt County families that desired a simple, economical and dignified cremation for their loved one.
We have no affiliation with, nor are we owned by a large corporation. We are not driven by profits but rather by the satisfaction of offering the lowest priced cremations with the highest standards possible. We refuse to use high-pressure sales techniques, bait & switch practices, and we do not have hidden costs.
Our $795.00 cremation package includes:
- Services of trained professional and caring staff
- Removal from place of death within Humboldt County
- Climate-controlled holding facility
- Our 5 step Peace-Of-Mind Cremation Process
- Cremation container
- Durable plastic urn
- Complimentary On-line Obituary Tribute
- Our 100% satisfaction service guarantee
- Disposition Permit
- State Fee
All Cremations require county fees:
- Disposition Permit - $12
- Certified Copy of Death Certificate - $21
- Cremations require a State Fee of - $8.50
When Disposition permit and State Fee are calculated into the cost, it is $816.35. Death Certificate(s) and additional Permits require additional fees.
Please Review our General Price List for itemized list of costs.